The Practice Management information in your electronic medical record system is some of the most powerful data you can leverage for a variety of purposes. While your EMR most likely includes many standard reports that can help you utilize this information, there are most likely gaps in reporting that can be filled to assist you in making your office processes more efficient.
At Mi7, we can build custom reports from your practice management information to provide the data you need to gain efficiencies in your processes. We can also help you to utilize this information to increase your marketing efforts to your patients. This can provide more effective and proactive care to your patients and also maximize the financial standing of your organization.
Within the native reporting tool there is exposed data which Mi7 can leverage to provide custom reports. We can access data that is not exposed within the native reporting tool in our custom reports. In essence, Mi7 can report on any data that is stored about your patients in your database.
Here are just a few examples questions reports of practice management data could answer:
- Are your incoming and outgoing referrals being handled correctly and in a timely manner?
- Are your incoming referrals resulting in the proper follow up appointments?
- Would you like to extract a complete listing of patients for various criteria?
- Would you like to communicate to any patient you have seen in the last year?
- Would you like to generate a list of patients seen by a specific provider?
Circle of Care Metrics
- For new patients to your practice, who are the contacts in their circle of care that referred them to your practice?
- How many new patients has this contact referred to you?
- Is there a specific provider that has sent you more referrals than others?
New Patient Conversion Rate
- Are your new patient visits resulting in the appropriate follow up visits/procedure being scheduled?
- What is the percentage of new patients follow up encounters being scheduled?
There could be many more examples like these depending on your practice. A discussion with Mi7 will help uncover which types of reporting could allow you to make better business decisions about your practice.
At Mi7, while we do provide a technical service, first and foremost we’re people, and we will work with you personally every step of the way to make sure you have a solution that works. Contact Mi7 today to get started and make the most of the data you have.